This is a “Must Read”…most people don’t want you to hear this…. The truth being told!!
Can you really make money online from affiliate marketing?
Let’s face the fact! Ecommerce the most popular industry that exist today. A lot of money exchange hand daily. Big giant companies like Amazon, EBay, Walmart, The Home Depot, Apple, Microsoft, Dell, and the list goes on, can attest to that fact.
So… Can you really make money from affiliate marketing? The answer is YES, Absolutely you can!
The Get Rich Quick Syndrome
The problem that most people face is they expect to get rich overnight for doing practically nothing. For one to success in affiliate marketing it takes time and a lot of training. Most people, and I was included in that, was not patient enough to build a strong and secure foundation to become successful.
Success Should Never be Taken Lightly
The process calls for a lot resources, if all the pieces need for success are put together, it could cost a fortune to set up a really profitable affiliate marketing business than can earn you a full time income from the comfort of your home. The parts to this system are complex, time-consuming and very technical in nature, cost a lot to maintain and should never be taken lightly. If approached haphazardly, one could end up loosing a lot of money trying to figure out the processes. It is beyond the click of a button.
It also calls for consistency. One has to LEARN, follow and keep up with all the steps and processes involve in order for the desired results to be achieved. One of the biggest problem faced by entrepreneurs that are wiling to risk their time and money is, they are often tricked by people selling systems who tell them that success can be achieved overnight if they buy into a particular product or system. These risk takers end up buying these “system” and the promised success is nowhere near. They were not told upfront about the costly upsells which are very costly, and very vital components needed for the system to work, and for the most part, these costs are recurring. They become very frustrated after a few payments, no success but REAL recurring cost. Most of the time they quit without understanding anything whatsoever and without earning a dime.
Don’t be Fooled – There is a PROCESS to be Learned!
There is a lot to be learn about Affiliate Marketing in order to be successful. It Is more than just posting links, and expecting someone to click on these links, and you become rich overnight. There are a processes and techniques to be learned and follow. This ca become very simple with dedication, hard work and consistency. Many people try to build systems to capitalize on this opportunity. Some people may experience success to a certain degree but may lack the skills, funds and resources needed to keep up with it.
Does it have to Cost you an Arm & a Leg to acquire proper skills & the right training needed for success in Affiliare Marketing?
The answer to this question is no. There are successful training systems out there that has simplified the process all together, systems that you can afford “without paying an arm and a leg”. Some may be quite expensive I must warned!
The Advantages & Disadvantages of Affiliate Marketing:
Are you really considering becoming an Affilliate Marketer? If you answer yes, lets face the facts!
What are the Real Benefits of Affiliate Marketing?
At this point, let us first look are some advantages of Affiliate Marketing:
- It has a loo startup cost benefit of earning
- Products & Services you are selling already exist, you don’t have to create from scratch
- You don’t have to stock up on inventory
- You can work from “anywhere” depending on i
- f there is internet access available.
- You can use various methods to market the program or programs you choose and enjoy the benefit of earning passive recurring income.
- Real training, Coaches and Mentors is available for real success in your Affiliate Marketing business. You just have to do your research.
- Luckily for entrepreneurs today, you can also benefit from tested & proven systems that really works.
- Anyone can benefit from a tried, tested & proven system, all you have to do is follow the training step by step.
- How can you tell if a system is successful? – Resources are out there.
“Do an in dept Research, Assess the costs associated with the programs. Some people usually complain when something is successful and also when not right. Read these reviews and make your decisions.”
The Disadvantages of Affiliate Marketing:
So as with any other business ventures, there are challenges that must be overcome in order to be successful. Affiliate Marketing is no different. It is a serious business and must not be taken for granted. Some major disadvantages includes:
- Lack of control over inventory – You have no control over the inventory or services offered.
- Failure to pay Commission – Choose quality affiliate programs wisely, as some companies may fail to pay you for your hard work. This is where proper research comes in handy.
- Affiliate Marketing is highly competitive – A lot of people are doing it. Although this is a sign that an excellent opportunity exists, proper research mechanism must be put in place. If you find an excellent program to promote, there are always many others people promoting it as well.
“Thanks for programs like JAAXY Keyword Research Tools that provide research capabilities for internet entrepreneurs.”
4. Your statistical (stats) and proper analytical record systems that you put in place will be the only thing that will inform you of how many sales you make and of what product. It is important to put the right systems in place to be informed as such. This can be costly.
5. In most cases, you will no record about who made the purchase as it is done on the merchant’s website, this makes it extremely difficult to re-sell to the same customers. Therefore, the customer are not yours, they belong to the merchant.
It takes time to learn how to optimize the system for search engine (SEO). In order to generate the amount of traffic to your website needed to result in real income.
“Again… Thanks for JAAXY Keyword Research Tools that provides Research & Search Engine Optimization who have made it possible for doing a great job in keyword researching & Search Enging Optimization techniques.”
6. Another major problem that plague affiliate marketers is affiliate links hijacking. It is a great practice to cloak your affiliate links instead of posting raw links on the internet. This is called, URL masking.
7. Finally, choose high quality businesses to promote, avoid promoting companies might end up causing a damper on your reputation. It is a business and you are in it for money…yes! But it is not all about the money in the short term, it is about staying in the business for the LONG TERM.
A bad affiliate referral can ruin your credibility for life, choose wisely and avoid the pitfall. Join an affiliate community and learn from the industry’s best affiliate marketers.